Corporate Social Responsiblity Statement
Since our founding in 2010, Al Mesk Al Arabi has embodied the true spirit of corporate social responsibility, and we are committed to the highest standards of corporate citizenship. Our culture and values are rooted in service, integrity, and taking personal responsibility for our actions, outcomes, and reputation.
- Employees & People – We take seriously our responsibilities to protect, support, and prepare workers for successful careers, and to advocate on their behalf. Our efforts are focused on providing career opportunities and resources to the global workforce, and leading by example in areas such as workplace safety, health and wellness, diversity and inclusion, and training and development. We believe in opportunity for all and are steadfast in our commitment to equal employment opportunity, the protection of human rights, and the prevention of human trafficking.
- Ethics – Al Mesk Al Arabi is committed to doing the right thing, conducting ourselves in a legal, ethical, and trustworthy manner, upholding our regulatory obligations, and complying with both the letter and spirit of our business policies.
- Environment – Al Mesk Al Arabi recognises a shared responsibility to protect our planet. Although our facilities and operations have a small ecological footprint, we reduce the environmental impact of our business through preservation, conservation, and waste reduction practices.
Do well and do good
Al Mesk Al Arabi offers orphanage to orphaned, abandoned and other vulnerable children who have lost their parents or who cannot live with them for various reasons in India. Regardless of race, culture or religion, children admitted to our orphanage find a family in which they are given the love and security that every child needs for sound development. Child welfare authorities are always involved in the admission process. In addition to that Al Mesk Al Arabi also provides food, clothes, toys, stationary and education so they can have a bright future once they grown ups.
Our Corporate Responsibility Code
Al Mesk Al Arabi’s Code of Conduct provides mechanisms to prevent dishonest or unethical conduct, and fosters a culture of honesty and accountability. This policy outlines the responsibilities of our employees, including ensuring that our suppliers are aware of their obligation to conduct themselves in a legal and ethical way.
- We treat all employees with dignity and respect and follow all applicable laws and legislation related to labor and human rights.
- Equal Employment Opportunity – It is the policy of Al Mesk Al Arabi to protect the employment rights of qualified applicants and employees regardless of an individual’s race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, genetics, disability, and/or other protected categories under applicable laws.
o Affirmative Action – Al Mesk Al Arabi is committed to taking affirmative action to employ and advance women, minorities, qualified disabled individuals, disabled individuals.
Accommodations Policy – It is the policy of Al Mesk Al Arabi Services to comply with all applicable laws concerning the employment of persons with disabilities. Consistent with that commitment, it is Al Mesk Al Arabi’s policy not to discriminate against qualified individuals with disabilities in regard to application procedures, hiring, advancement, discharge, compensation, training, or other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.
o Anti-Harassment Policy – Al Mesk Al Arabi is committed to maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment. As such, Al Mesk Al Arabi will not tolerate harassment of, or by, its employees.
We are individually and collectively accountable for upholding our corporate social responsibility commitments. We encourage participation across our organisation, and we will work with external stakeholders to continually advocate on behalf of the global workforce, improve our workplaces, contribute to the communities we serve, and ensure our actions are socially, ethically, and environmentally responsible.